Unpleasant experience


I wonder how...

Out with sweetie :D

Went to suntec city mall to find asiasoft company regarding the a cash problem that my serial number and security code cant be seen, so went forward to consult them and there were two consultants there, there is this guy who assisted me, and he appears to be very uncertain in the things he say and was pausing when he gave me an answer, they initially told me that they will check back to the head and get back to me in 3-5 days, and i was pissed that such small matter cant solve it on the spot, and i went on pushing them, then they told me they will get back to me by tomorrow, sometimes, such matter have to push, but i know they can obviously do an exchange for me on the spot but they didnt want to. Oh well, 1 day is fine for me, i can wait.



I may sound bad, but this is the first time i spend money on asiasoft game, and it didnt turn out to be a pleasant experience.

Sweetie said i didnt sounded fierce enough, lol. But anw, we went to walk around and bought this annie food, and frankly, this is the first time i try that and its rather nice :D

Then we watched this movie, dragonball evolution, qi long zhu, i enjoyed it, but my poor sweetie was rather cold and needed the toilet urgently but she still bear with it till the movie ended.



After that, we went to marina square, cos suntec is just too crowded with the IT exhibition, but i guess i was tired, so we didnt do much, walking and laughing around (:

Home Sweet Home.





You are my emotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.