Reply post 15 Mar to 25 Mar

I havent been touching the tagboard for some time, but there are still responses, thank you for tagging, here are my sincere replies. Its fom 15 Mar till today 25 Mar, so some replies may sound weird, really weird...


TAGBOARD REPLY CORNER
---------------------------

Nicole: Auntie Anne is shall be, its my first time eating their bread :D

iRiS: I heard from my friend that street fighter CMI leh, u catch it already?

Nicole: Thank you! contented to have that score, but i will also improve and do myself proud (:

Ray: I hope your flu and fever is over, it has been 8 days already...

Nicole: That pic is cute ><

ck: Sure, let me know, but not these few weeks cos i am cash tight, recession~

Nicole: I cant find your arm scars u know, i was searching for it for 1min.

aktheycallme: Thank you, u had an awesome score of 3.75 too :D

iRiS: Go SBM Club la. LOL

promoex: Thank you and good to hear you making progress in life (:

Yimei: Sky ride is fun u know, but only without shouting =X

FraaaFraaa: Thank you fra, hope you are doing well in life (:

Waterbottle: I owe you one jie, and also ty for surprising my mum on sunday, my mum came home and asked me.. " eh jieying also know nicole ar?"

JIEYI: I hope i did, no one wants to be ugly :D

hoshimin: Hi there! linked, feels good to hear from you (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.