My heart wont stop beating for you.









Full of ups and downs, but still a fantasy.

Another day without any job found,
met ferdy at 11.30 downstair my house,
and we had dinner and played pool while he talked to me about the plan that he want to establish in months to come, and i gave him my words that i will help him.

Later 3pm, i met my sweetie and went up to her house for awhile and then to toa payoh to meet sweetie's blogshop buyer, and she earned 25 dollars after waiting for more than 2 hours. Gosh, what a cute buyer..

After i came home, quite upset with something, mixed feelings.

Tomorrow will be a better day (:
--------------------------------------------
You know it isnt easy for me, but i want to know you completely, and i need your patience my dear, i do cherish this relationship alot... alot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

Comrades Forever

Once upon a time in Korea