I need job.



















Slowly, and it will blossom


Did nothing much at home today.
Its holiday, and i should be relaxing,
but i am still sad and stress, cos i am unemployed.
I tried calling many advertisement on the straites times, but its either its too far, or i am inexperienced or they prefer a girl.

Many jobs only hire girls, i dunno why, this is so weird, and i do feel upset after calling like over 20 set of numbers but still couldnt get a job. I called back Starhub to enquirie if i am possible to go back, but guess what, StarHub just fired over 15 staffs due to economy recession, even StarHub is cutting cost, oh man, this isnt nice at all.

But i will still continue in the search of job tomorrow, jia you jia you alex.

Oh ya, i was busy searching for jobs today that i didnt even know that i have 5 unsent messages in my outbox to nicole due to my handhphone faulty. And she was emo-ing why i didnt reply her, sorry sweetie, i will be more cautious next time. I did met her in the evening to get pinao score, " river flows in you ", its isnt easy, or should i say its EXTREMELY DIFFICULT! I will work hard and master it soon within 6 months (:

Thats all for today, tomorrow will be a better day (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.