Semester 2 Results

Results is out here~
and i am happy with my results,
quite contented,
just one subject that makes me wonder why no A.

Principles of Accounting -> B+
Macroeconomics -> A
Statistical theory for business -> A
Principles of Marketing -> Distinction
Effective writing skills -> B+
Business Software Applications -> B

I am contented with my marketing :D
Econs surprised me, cos i wasnt that confident after i completed the paper, but its an A, i will take that.
Stats is A, no doubt about it, i am happy that my project didnt pull me down.
Accounts B+, mixed feelings, probably i could get A, but oh well, i got C for accounting for assets last sem.
Business Software Applications, i wanted a B and i got it, cos my previous projects are all Ds until the last 25% test, i studied hard for it.

GPA for Sem 2 = 3.67
Overall GPA for Year 1 = 3.542


Congrats to all my pals who scored well too :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.