When we were once, kids :)



So I was listening to music while studying.
Suddenly, the tone of the music sounded similar
something similar to the genre of music I listened in Sec 2.
I am 22 this year and that was 8 years ago.

Felt as if like the 不能说的秘密 movie scene where they use music to travel time.

So.. where is the difference - now and 8 years ago?
Room was still the same.
I am still studying.
Nothing much changed.
Actually I like such feeling at times,
its like an advanced nostalgia.

Secondary 2, I just followed the track where attaining education is necessary. Now, age 22, I get to choose to study what I like and what to do in my life. More responsibilities along the way, many more things adding onto our journey of life.

But are we happier growing up?
Or were we happier back then as kids?
I enjoyed my teenage years the best,
native and innocent - truly priceless

再见了小时候

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.