Struggle, Adapt, Enjoy


A little time for reflection.
Yes, I know I am struggling.
Its one of the most crucial period of my education life.
The last four years left in this 17 years of education (pri-sec-poly-uni)
But I am put to a whole new test.

A new environment, (from a soldier - student)
A new studying culture, (from poly - university)
A higher level of intelligence

Everything seems new in SMU.
Its the 3rd week. Past 2 weeks was a struggle.
It was nothing near poly, to be honest.
We had the same classmates for at least a year or two.
What is a class formed by - teacher, classmates and classroom.
However, the classmates seem so unfamiliar from every lessons.

Competitiveness is a different level too.
Its alright to be competitive, but there are rules.
Some people don't follow them.
Yet they appear to be cheerful and seems nice.
That is where you get a wolf with a sheep coat.
But nvm, let them be.

With all these new changes made to my life,
its inevitably that I get tensed and stress.
I am in the process of adapting.
Not at the best state yet,
but I know i am on the way :)

Sometimes, god has already make plans for you.
It was 3 years ago when I had exchange in korea, Hannam University. The teaching style was similar where some modules combine lecture and tutorial together. Whats more, reflecting on what I have studied during the exchange. It was more towards the social science field. There you have it.

Last week quiz was demoralising, got 4/10
Managed to redeem myself for a 15/20 today on a different module. Tomorrow another quiz will be the true redemption for that disappointing 4.

Rule no.1 when stress, BREATHE!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.