Life of University - Welcome to SMU



Stress!
Reflecting on my week 3 performance,
starting to adapt better :)
Redeemed myself with a better quiz score for psy from 4/10 to 8/10. I needed a decent score to prove that my hardwork was worth it. I shall build on this to achieve better grades. Started to talk and answer more questions during class as well. However the stress tension is pounding every week.

From next week, will be having at least 1 presentation per week. Having 2 actually next week. Its a different style of doing projects here as well. Everyone is vocal and wants their idea to be heard. Its harder to come to a consensus or even being misunderstood at times.

Life of university - Welcome to SMU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.