Thank you, Ms Aishah


Its funny in life, where things you don't expect to happen on you, happens.



I was taught to be grateful to things and people, who have embraced you before. I am admitting my english was really bad when I was at my secondary school level. My school had classication for english lesson where students are dividied. I was in the worst classification class. Even then I only scored a C5 for my English "O" Levels.

However, I joined one teenage youth online radio as a radio DJ after O levels which saw my english speaking skills improved drastically. I started to be more outspoken where both my Oral communication and Effective writing modules in Diploma of Business course were graded an A. My presentations for projects were usually smooth and sometimes I am awed by my own performance.

In my final year, I went to Korea for a semester exchange programme. At there, I was a English tutor for a university professor who is also a verteran secretary in the school committee board. Right now, I am an English tutor of 3 students, which I see myself not only teaching but also learning the fundamentals as well.

For who I am today, I would like to thank a very important teacher who played a big part in my English education from Secondary 2 to 4. She was my tuition teacher, I was very deepen when I received my O levels score for English, I guess she was too when I called her through the phone. That call was our last conversation. She expected more from me I guess.

For this, I would like to shout it out. Ms Aishah, I may not have got the best grade I could for my O levels. But I achieved something more important than grade in life now, I am doing what you had done - Passing on to the next generation. Thank you for all the knowledge you indulged in us, you thought me all the fundamentals. Everytime when I am teaching tuition, I am picturing myself as you on how you used to teach us. You were the ever patient and caring teacher on embracing us. Thank you.

Its funny in life, where things you don't expect to happen on you, happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.