600th Entry.



岁月不饶人。。。
While listening to 那些年 the popular song that brings back memories of our younger days. 曾经想征服全世界。 My memories has been summarised through a song, through this sentence. Once, thought that I am created to make wonders and etc.. when that was merely 16 year old. Played a game called Habbo before, a game that is rather similar to the world, just a virtual world. Where u have companies, chill rooms, shops, pubs and your own house. I created some new games and new companies during my 2 years in that game.

I met people with all walks of life in there, I also landed my adam khoo coach position through a friend recommendation from there. My english got better through being a radio DJ for one of the fansite. I met a business partner in there too. A lame game doesn't sound that lame too haha. I guess no matter where are you, as long as you can make the best out of something, you will find the joy in it and take a few things with me after that. I will be using this mentality to spend my remaining 1 & 1/2 years left in army. I should stop complaining. Thank you Alex Jr(younger days of me) for teaching me this.

Its exactly the same amount of period, I believe I can definitely take at least something with me at the end. Afterall... its the youth period of one's lifetime :)

600th post of this blog! My teen years have many memories, I still do remember some of them. Good or bad both are in me, made who I am today. Its the past which I cannot edit. What I can is my current and future that lies ahead and matters.

Attended SMU interview today too, more hopeful for this year's interview. English test seems easier, interview seems more fun. It was a good session. Left whether Lady luck is on my side :) Please make it right this year. God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.