Downloading waste...25% completed.


6 months soldier, a year and a half to go.
Its just frustrating how the system of these 2 years works, unfair yet nothing I can do about it. I am whining because I have been leading my life really well before this and leading others too in camps, squash practices, projects and of course in jobs.

It is just screwing me up day by day. Understanding being a good leader, has to be a good follower as well. But the authorities aren't showing good examples and capabilities. I have lost the respect and drive to perform for now.

Little opportunities yet high expectations, this seems to be what is happening around. If you ask me what do I gain so far for 25% of 2 years time, I can't really specifically say it there. But because of people coming from all walks of life, I get to know different hybrids of people which I find it pretty interesting. I understand their background more, where do they came from resulting in their current attitude towards life and how they present themselves.

Everyone of us does something to protect ourselves, and there is always a reason and story behind it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.