Reality Check


I realised I have been leaving my weekends and evenings free for a reason for the past 3 months, which actually resulted me idling most of my time and lost track of my goals. Then you realised who are the ones that actually sincerely cares for you. Life is short, appreciate the finer things, and cherish those who loves you.


Next few days will be hectic.. I supposed.
I am cooling myself down tomorrow while preparing a test on wednesday. Then will head to redang from 3 to 6 sept and getting ready for army on the 8th.

Tuesday - Prepare for COMPASS test
Wednesday - COMPASS test (1st test for pilot selection) @8am.
Thursday - Accompany friend for the search for laptop, then pack bag for redang and army.
Friday - Squash Camp
Saturday to Tuesday - Redang Trip
Wednesday - Cut Botak and spend some quality time with family
Thursday - 8th September Enlistment

After some soul-searching, i realised I have been idling my time for the past 3 months and I realised the reason. So I am gonna get back on the right track. Top priority will be shaping up, eat healthy. I will also be spending more time to focus on learning piano on my own till I feel a stage where I am comfortable that I may need a teacher. At the same time, I am considering to take up guitar on weekends when i book out from army camp.

Another business plan may be coming along as well. We see how it goes, but the above is my top priority. From now on, I will execute any promises that I make to anyone, but these promises will not come easy. Guess its time for the big boy to grow up.

For Love, I will appreciate the finer things in life and cherish those who love me, life is short. I will spend more quality time with my family. 行孝不能等.

I hope I can pass the test on wednesday. I heard it wont be easy, so well all the best for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.