What if?


For one second, how are you?

Many times, we humans does say these 2 words quite often - "What if....?". And then you would think again... If there are so many What If...What If.... What Ifs.... Then the world wouldnt be what it is now. Today, a random thought just came across to my mind. What if... i am only left with 1 last day to live in this world. Who is the person that you would want to share your 24 hours with? One name just struck into my head immediately. Yea, and continue thinking... Then i asked myself again, do i live for her? or what are the reasons why i am still here? My answer wasnt her anymore. But again.. for what? Is it myself? my dream?


Out with Shuyu & Lay kheng for movie. We watched - 20th Century Boys 2. Cos we watched the first part about a year ago and it was pretty nice. And we watched it today, and i would say it is a nice movie with good storyline. However, this wasnt the last part. There is another part - The final chapter of it which will be out in august 29. Lucky we dont have to wait for another 1 year for it.

Also, daniel and i went sports hall during our lunch break as usual to play table tennis. However, today was different as the hall was more lively compared to the empty hall that we used to play at. So.. we did some strokes and went to play doubles with other peeps. The score was pretty score but still we lost, however i think we played okay considering its the first time we play doubles and... we are capable to win actually. lol.

Talking about table tennis, i actually had this dream where i.... played at a random sports hall one day and was spotted by the coach of the national team and he played with me to see where is my standard and it wasnt easy playing with him.. Next.. what i know is that my alarm clock rang and there goes my beautiful dream. Today, when we were at the stadium, we saw some school team players playing, and i was thinking how wonderful it would be if they spot me as a potential. Erm.. I seem to love table tennis alot, probably more than the passion i have for squash. I started playing table tennis since i was 10 which may be the reason. Erm.. What if..i was spotted? (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.