Growing Horizontally

Hate to admit this, but its official - I am in shape, round. 

Turned fatter recently due to the slack life in army and laziness of getting up early on weekends to hit the gym/track. Was managing well during my school time cos of squash regular training but all is back to square one now.

Looking at the mirror everytime in the bathroom is a torture, the aftermath of fast food with my shirts stretching horizontally outwards is a torture too. As much as I hate to admit, but my process is on the verge of hitting that modern pic above now.

Though we all enjoy food but reality is that human race is a 外貌协会 people and judgement are form based on your appearance. Should start to slim down. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.