Mindset adjustment, Utilize time fully.

Paddler inspired, its time to sweep off these dead leaves away.

Many think NS is a waste of time.
Yes I admitted I was one of these haters on this unfair system.
However, from now I choose to differ and think on a positive note.
What is it?

For a more fortunate me, stationed at a "8 to 5" camp.
It is a time where I can explore my interests and ambition.
A poly graduate who is yet to decide a life path ahead.
Rather making rush decisions, this 2 good years enables me to calm down and reconcile.
By exploring, I am able to learn new languages, take up self development courses, driving lessons, teaching and obtain some sports certificates that may expand my options more.
Would I still be able to achieve all of these regularly if I am an undergrad in local uni now?

While doing some research on table tennis today, I collected 3 good information which one of them is a competition that I am keen to see where I actually stand. Thankful to my soulmate who is always supportive of my decisions and allowing me to explore my options more. Same goes out to you too, love :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.