Ping Pong Competition!

输赢也许重要,
但更重要的是我是否克服了心中的恐惧,
战略了自己。
我今天做到了。:)


Today was a special day, my first table tennis competition ever since one that I couldn't remember back in primary school. The atmosphere has brought back those past competitions feelings back to me be it squash and table tennis. Unfortunately I only made it to the Final 8, quarter finals where I lost to fear and composure.

I was indecisive, wrong way of playing and didn't adhere to my coach's advice. Until the last set where I was forced to think deep on what my coach told me and taught me. It worked for me but it was all little too late.

I wouldn't call this a setback. As I haven't receive professional training for really long, and making to final 8 is a good head start. I will slowly improve from there :) failure makes me hungry for more. At least I have improved, I can think logically while playing now, and its something important. Thats what my coach once said :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.