Wee! We Wii!



More laughter with a Wii at home :D
Looks like both sheryl and sister loves it.
This decision wasn't easy as I have been negotiating with myself whether I should buy one PS3/Xbox/Wii. And now finally decided on Wii.

Though it doesnt equip with impressive graphics, but it is more of a console for the family and bonding. And much cheaper than a xbox. The deciding factor was which could play mario kart and a better bonding for my family as well.

Total I have 2 controllers with a classic controller accompanied with 5 games. Super Mario, Mario Kart, FIFA 12, Monster hunter games and Guitar Hero. All these cost me half a thousand. I am taking this more of an investment to spend lesser time outside hence lesser expenses. As well as a family bonding equipment.

All sounds good. I have tried almost all games. Mario games look cute and fun. FIFA didnt impressed with graphics but still I could still play matches and I am contented :) Haha but still think it will gonna be worth it.

Thank you sheryl for coming over my house to help me setup the console and everything and trying out some games even though it wasn't early already. I feel so blessed and blissful with u around. Xie xie ni.

We had a splendid weekend with 2 Tony Romas dinner back to back on Friday & Saturday. A saturday spent in karaoke and boat quay with jin tonic. Sunday was a relax day, when we both wanted Burger King out of nowhere in the morning. As well we found a new spot to hang out at, united square! I feel so fortunate to be the person beside u sharing these moments with you. For this week, it was filled with sumptuous and moments of fun :)

$500 spent on an April Fool Day. Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.