Reminiscing walk through lesson

That carefree man LOL


Glad that I went for the korean lesson.
The teacher is so friendly and cheerful,
as well as a native korean as well.
It made me reminisce back to when I was in korea.
The typical koreans speaking english accent which I missed.

I went there with 3 missions.
1) Simply be a student once again. I miss being one.
2) To learn korean and able to read and understand basic korean.
3) To learn what a learner look for and different methods to engage students in classes which can better help me for my tutoring lessons.

I am feeling excited for the future 9 lessons after the first cos I feel I am able to achieve all these upon completing the course :) Aja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.