The stage belongs to you.


Your presence on stage mesmerized me.
I am not disappointed.
In fact, I wanna say thank you.
Everytime I see you performing on stage, I feel so joyful.
Be it a 6 hours queuing time for that 1 min time on stage.
I feel so proud, as if I was the one on stage singing.
You helped me to accomplish something that I wouldn't be able to do it but yet I can feel it is near.
I felt nervous because I am in this with you together.
Sheryl no matter what, you always have my back and support!

Though you didnt make it through, but I am really happy to see you singing on stage. Competing once again. You were close, we all know you were that close. You accomplished your mission of being one of the top fews to make an impact. You had 3 song opportunities, that means you have the pre-requisite. Whats left is the desire of how much u want it.

Seems like nothing comes easy in life, we always have to prepare and await for the right opportunity and moment.

I look forward to see you on the stage of 华人星光大道3。
Dont give up! 你是我的骄傲 :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.