Swim Failed


After a discussion, we felt we are not ready to send the proposal. However, we both agreed with this date onwards, we will be fully committed.

Obtained my PDL today, happy when I walk the talk. Now is whether I am ready to touch the car now, abit hesitation, but a man got to do what he has got to.

Anw, pening down this horrifying experience today.
It was my first swimming competition, and it was horrid. Simply not my day, a competition hosted by the engineer unit gathering the best swimmers in engineer to compete with airforce and navy. Swam 400m freestyle and 200m breaststroke. I came in last for both. Never felt this demoralising, I was told to go to collect points even if I come in last I still do contribute but of cos in competitions, who wants to get the last.

Truly, its hard to be an all rounder. Sometimes, finding myself Jack of All, but Master of none. However, with this experience, I understand myself better - knowing where I stand and I know my strengths and weaknesses. Felt encouraged after sheryl texted me, "Remember, you are table tennis and squash boy", I smiled :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.