2012, "21 this year"


Marching into 2012 with a protocol, "prepare to rise 21 old boy!"

Here comes another new year, 2012.
A new cycle, where people starts spamming on facebook when the clock ticks from 23:59 to the much welcomed new year and coming out with new year resolutions... On the contrary, being so enthusiastic, but how many people actually did achieve them?

We lose focus and sights on our goals easily, due to the pressure and the ever changing society. Then when we ponder and reflect on it, we realised many days have passed but we achieved little. I admit I didnt achieve much this year, my goals listed down for 2011 wasn't where near what I am now.



Coming back from korea back on December 2010, with real enthusiasm and optimism of life. I told myself I want to have a car driving licence, scuba diving licence, get my teeth fixed with braces, slim down and muscle up and many more. Yet I am no where nearby. Its devastating and discouraging.







However, I want to commend myself for a few things I did well and achieved on my personal level in 2011. On the month of May to August 2011, I found confidence and affirmation. I did well in my temporary job as a recruitment consultant where providing open jobs to unemployed people is one of my forte which involved communication, fast decision making and persuasive skills. I always doubt myself in persuading people all along, but now I have gained some self confidence in it.






On the month of March to April, I found appreciation and filal piety. I travelled to Bali and Taiwan where I had 4D and 14D respectively, both were a good lesson and an eye opener. Especially in Taiwan, the incident with a little grandma, which I find her resembling my mum and could picture her into the grandma when she turns older, I cried because its a fact that everyone will grow older and one day with white hair and physically weaker. I realised I have been rude to my mum mostly and that slapped me to cherish before time runs out.





On the month of September, I found Love. It all begins at Redang, when both our eyes caught the meteor flying past. One is a bless, two is a sure signal :) Till now, I like the way how our relationship is going, playing both a boyfriend role and a soul partner role. We both dislike being quiet, thats why we are noisy, even in trains. Playing like best friends and also being like a couple. This is hard to comeby, hence I cherish more what I have now.

I will not speak about my NS life, because I find it meaningless and believe it would arouse anyone's interest.

Life...Ups and Downs, just like a roller coaster. Its how our heart is that makes those down times into better times, and maxmise those up times fully. Whatever it is, I am happy that I got my new laptop. HURRAY!

Getting it ready for the new year. I just bought it on the last day of 2011, and ready to kick ass with this. My previous laptop has crashed and $338 is the price to repair it. So decided to buy it with my just arrived income from giving tuition. I am so happy because its 2GB RAM Graphics and its much faster than my previous com!

I don't really have a new year resolution because we expect ourselves so much and didnt achieve, it becomes disappointment. So I will go along with the flow. But i will disclosed my interest. I have gotten a new interest which is to learn new languages. My 3 languages to target is Korean, Japanese and Spanish. I may not do all 3 in a year. Driving licence seems to be quite essential, so I will complete it as soon as financial and time wise allows. Scuba diving will only come when all the above has achieved. And lastly, will be getting braces provided that financial allows too.

Most importantly, be happy and conscience with my actions and that comes with integrity. Bless me with a happy 2012 with successful university application to NUS!!! 2012, lets go lets go!

How great, now I have to say," I am 21 this year".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.