Fail to plan, Plan to fail.

I have made plans for the next few months, and its going to be hectic. I have been stalling and stalling, think that there is always a tomorrow and realised I have wasted some of my hyper youth years. Many things awaiting for me to accomplish, its racing against time now!

1. Driving - Plan: 14th April is FTT. while waiting for FTT, get my PDL and start learning practical lessons. Hope to complete 20 lessons, FTT and final test in 3-4 months. Possible days to sacrifice - Weekends morning. Starting after valentines day week.

2. Business Venture Application - Plan: ACE is funding entrepreneurs up to 50k, hence taking this great chance. Have 2 possible ideas to submit for entry, however lack in manpower. Application is from 1 Feb to 16 Mar. Possible days to sacrifice, Mon/Wed meetup with team.

3. Korean lessons - Plan: To take a 10 lessons course on korean language, to obtain a cert. To be done after March or even as late as May. Have a voucher purchased at Cambridge Language School. Possible day to take up: Mon/Wed

4. Building up - Ok how many times u heard this from me, but I will have to do this right once and for all to get a good shape and maintain it. Easy to say right.. I have the attributes, now I need that little voice in me to push me, waking up on early saturdays and sundays to do that. Plan: Sat - Chest, bicep, tricep. Sun - Legs, running and core muscle. Duration: 2 years, giving myself a realistic time to get it correct.

5. To apply for NUS, NTU, SMU in 1 Feb - 21 Feb!

6. Tutoring for 3 kids on every Tues & Thurs

I have a new year resolution, to buy a car before I make the next new year resolution :) Huat ah, hope I succeed, stop talking and do first! Get the momentum running! A draft plan, so lets do this! Its a year to test my passion's stamina.

I am still far to make a goal yet, because I haven't got my basics there yet. I need a driving licence, some savings, some nice body, something to stand out from others with a language and at least securing an entry to local uni, then I start to talk about where is my future but I know I am heading the right way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.