Up-and-ready









Up and ready for exams for next 5 days.
How quick time has pass,
cant believe i am returning soon.
Able to experience university life,
dormitory life,
and all the wonderful things.
My studies in korea will end in 5 days time,
and also my polytechnic studies too.

Did some changes to my hair today.
Feel good to sit in a korea saloon,
its a different feeling that I have to go a little bit further to actually feel it. I like this kind of feeling, going deeper and you see things at different perspective.

Though exams are here,
but I cant seem to forget 2 games
Perfect world and maplestory.
I have been listening to the OST of perfect world while studying and it made me feel better. The feeling of when I first started this game, a new game to me that i am missing even till now since last year June. Too bad that i cant play them in korea, because the ip is blocked for some reasons.

All the best for the next 5 days alex!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.