Koreans?



This korean dormitory mate wanted to find trouble with me when i had some fun with daniel in his room,
pushed me and wanted to fight.
just because i dropped his jacket that was hanging on his chair accidentally which sitting on it.

He kept saying.. "U dont know korean culture?!?!?!?" If that is korean culture, go fuck yourself. Lucky someone stopped it, if not i would crush you, seriously. I havent fight for very long, that doesnt mean i am weak. Fuck you idiot, for coming over to my room for the past 2 weeks to use my bathroom and shampoo and wear my slippers everywhere u like. My parents didnt give me money to buy shampoo for u, ask before u use anything at least. That is korean culture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.