Another 8 more days,

Another 8 more days,
Semester has ended, now i am literally waiting for graduation in may. If goes by plan, my army would be june.



Enjoyed the snow on 8th dec, my first true snow experience.


Seeing all my roommates going back,
its just heartbreaking.
Dwight - i will miss his singing
Jung Min - I will miss his rapping
Jody - I will miss him talking to his gf on the phone.

There is nothing perfect, we humans has flaws in us. But we want to be perfect dont we, we had arguments before but we know it was unintentional, none of us wants conflict. None of us want trouble. We were able to understand and forgive each other, and of course we had more fun than anything else. Thank you for being a part of my life roommates.


Me-Jungmin-Dwight-Jody
Roommates we were, friends we are.


Fuck, this is life.
We say hi and bye.
WHY?
CANT BELIEVE i am RETURNING in 8 DAYS?!

The friends i made here are too much for me to give up.
I cant give any of them up especially 3 people.
I really had a great time last saturday.
Someone gave me the belief in myself again.
It feel really good to share with someone what i have been hiding all these while, all out and it helped seriously. I waited for someone like you to come, thanks for taking me away.

I wish i had met you earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.