Eat.Pray.Love



A little story of my previous weekend.
Out to the town of daejeon and watched a movie there along too. A terrific movie that made me talking about it these 2 days - Eat.Pray.Love. A film by julia roberts, the story is based on an inspiring real book. How troubled a person was, and decided to give its life a breather, its amazing how her life changed along the way by discovering different aspects in life. After watching this movie, it just encourages you to get out and live a story of your own and live a different life that others would not. Cheers, Good movie.



I was happy to find a italian restaurant here in daejeon for dinner on that day. It isnt pricey, its about $15 for a plate of seafood risotto. I miss risotto. I also had house wine along with it hahaha. Many koreans were giving me the stare, like as i havent reach to a legal age yet. haha.

I have been sticking here for more than a month now and really missing home. Felt that i have had enough here. I may be wrong, i am looking forward for my next trip out of daejeon. During this 1 month, i discovered a difference in culture, manners and etc of koreans vs singaporeans. But i am too tired to share today. I guess i will do it the next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.