1 month in korea!


I only live once,
so live it the way i like.


Its 1 month in korea and i am enjoying my time here.
Enjoying the freedom, especially being someone who is individualistic.
Every week without fail, i will have a dinner and beer session with topher, feels like a family with him. I really felt taken care of here.

Another job opportunity in korea knocked again today, a staff in hannam university needs someone to practice english with him by speaking for an hour per session. Pays about 35sgd/hr too. I hope this works out. Dont give me another false hope...

Regarding the result that i have got for this semester, i am contented with it. It isnt the perfect score. Had 4As, B+ and B. Looks good anw. My overall gpa now should be just nice enough to enter universities. But i have a different option, a little dream that i want to achieve, studying a course of my interest, a subject that i wont be seeing myself sleeping in the class. Unfortunately, if i want to, i would have to travel overseas to accomplish it because local unis doesnt offer such courses. I hope with my respectable gpa grade, i am able to get scholarship somehow to travel overseas for studies.
I didnt thought of going to overseas to study ever before, all i know since i was a kid is to.. go pri, sec, jc and unis and come out get a job, and then thats all. But now, i think i am old enough to start thinking through the commitments that i have, where i see myself in 10 years time and what is my real area of interest. Mountain climbing is one of my biggest dream, to reach to the peak of the big 5 mountains in china plus huangshan. Then after that, exploring different places in the world - kalahari desert and etc...

I dont look for a wealthy lifestyle to enjoy for myself in the future, all i want is to enjoy different experience of life. Because i believe... anyone can take away your money, your house, your wealth anytime but the only thing that people cant take away is the story you had in your life.



Soccer session with the korean mates 2 days ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.