5th week in korea.



A job found in korea, i am an english teacher now!
Giving a 1 to 1 lesson with a staff working in the university i am studying at, i am happy with the pay :) However, with good pay, it comes with stress, its my first time being an english teacher and i have got a tough challenge here - I have a 55year old student who holds the position of secretary at hannam university. There is gonna a balance between respect and correcting. Bu Rong Yi!

This week, i have been having a marathon with topher, which means a beer marathon too. At least 2 bottles per day and had 5 yesterday. God. Mon - Sat. I can feel my belly bouncing around. I hope i can find some motivation to run tml. Getting lazy when i am enjoying my time here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.