Time will heal


Time will heal, yes it will when i truly believe and it is taking effect now (:

Life has been good. Just that sometimes i feel that i am unclear of my dream. I have many ideas in my head, but fickle minded and do not know which one is the best for me. Not only this, i find that when i am doing things, i seem to be fickle minded too. I got to start standing firm in my thinking and get it right.

On the other note, Hurray that Toa payoh swimming complex has reopened after closing for 2-3 months for competitions. I got to get in the water and start tanning with a few mins walk.

Few days back, on sunday. Met up with SLAY, happy to go out together. We watch the movie - Final Destination 4 in 3D. I love 3D movies, so no exception for this. It was real dramatic before we get the tickets as 3 out of 4 of us are not 18 yet. We started having what ifs in the convo, but in the end, we got through nice and sweet.

Starting from today, finally i got to work half shift at giordano instead of the full shift for the first 2 weeks. Just that there will be a couple of workshops that we are expected to attend as and when. I get to have more time of my own to tone up my body and squash which there will be a competition coming up in november.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.