Another lesson learnt.


为何想太多,对的事做就对了。

Loving life cos it has really alot to offer. Every day is a new lesson learnt and i have learnt an important one when working as a promoter at it fair. I actually lost my cool and quarrelled with the boss on the 3rd day of the show due to times and times of miscalculation by him which led to me quoting the wrong price to customer. I was really angry cos i clinched a better deal for him and he still scolded me off and what hurt me was he said that i am just a student and doesnt know about business. My first reaction was what?!.. and i wanted to walk off immediately. But still stayed on till the end of the 3rd day. After that i was really fickle minded on whether to come go on the last day.

I pondered it at home and many mixed feelings cos i have no more motivation to push myself to work under this boss. I found out that i like to think alot which led to my undecisive character and i got to change it. This phrase just came across my mind - 为何想太多,对的事做就对了。With this phrase, i rush down from home to the it fair and make a point to clinch as many sales as possible. At the end of the day, i was happy that i finished this it fair with a good ending on my own motivation (:

I aint going to think that much, just do what it is right, the more i think, the more complexed it gets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.