I found a better me with you. Is this call love?


I am looking forward for the future on what it has in store for me especially the start of this friday. I will be working at the IT comex fair from 11 to 13, the IT fair is on 10 to 13, but due to my commitments in school, i am only able to do these 3 days. Will get the chance to know more people (:

After this IT fair, next up will be the start of usher job @ esplanade which i went for interview 2 weeks back. There were about 500 candidates, and i got through (: Will be having briefing and then a 3 months training of 10 modules.

Also, i should be able to get my grade for my previous attachment stopover either this or next week, I guess everyone hopes for an A, me too (:

Okay, i am doing good at giordano and have 5 more weeks to go. Jia you Alex (:

One thing, looking back at old songs,
There is one that i am addicted to it recently.
祝我生日快乐
by Wen Lan & Jay Chou.
A song depiciting loneliness.

Listen to the lyrics (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.