Undergrad student in transition


Slowly as weeks progress,
I have come to realize I am on my 10th week of school.
Time just seem to pass really fast.
In 2 weeks, I will be picturing a blood bath week.
3 - 4 major presentations, 1 essay due that week.
I need strength.

From week 1 to now week 10,
I see a transformation.
From complaining to conforming.
I have slowly adapted,
more comfortable with my groupmates also.
Things will just get better from here :)
Got complimented by one of my prof on my presentation skills as well, I felt flattered but its always good to receive compliments from profs.

Some nostalgia feeling when I entered Coffee Bean today,
heard the radio playing - too little too late.
A song from 2006/2007.
It was classic because it was one of the popular songs that I played on Habbosoup Radio when I just joined them. A place where I picked up self confidence and communication skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.