Tough week ahead



Yiruma reminds me of Korea.
I played them regularly.
The last time I studied in school was my exchange in Korea. The amount of fun that an exchange student get to enjoy while studying is incomparable.
Really wanna re-visit that place again.

Next week - 4 Final Presentations and 1 Essay submission.
I need strength,
please make me a saint just for a week.

会过去的.


Anyway I realised I have changed,
for the better.
The old me was really aggressive and assertive in terms of projects. Usually I would want things to go my way and if it doesn't . For eg. deadlines I set for my group members are not met or the quality is insufficient, I would flare up easily. However, I am in control of my emotions now. Grateful to Sheryl who indirectly taught me there are much more important things in life. We shouldn't be angry over meaningless things. I feel ashamed and guilty for my past behaviors to my previous groupmates. I am sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.