3D2N stay with nature



Sea, Sun, Sand,
accompanied with breezy wind at Siloso Beach.

Relaxing my body into the spring water pool,
submerging my ears just beneath the water surface.
I heard silence, I saw calm. That is what I call peace
.











Check in to Siloso Beach Resort for a staycation from 18 - 20 Jan, as it was our 500th day in love on 19 Jan. Although it was raining, we had the best holiday experience ever. The resort is what we have ever wished for - combination of greenery + beach + hotel. And of cos the best part.. with someone I love and is totally on the same channel as me. No one else, just me and her on a cosy room which we were contented with.

Our love blossomed further with visits to attractions like the newly opened Adventure Cover Waterpark and the thrilling Skyride. We have visited most of the attractions in Sentosa and also due to the poor weather, what we could do were limited. Yet, we took back joy and both hearts all filled with love to boost ourselves for a treacherous journey in our unwanted daily routine.

With this, I am encouraging if you are considering a staycation in SG. Siloso Beach Resort is a good place for you to forget the busy city life and indulge yourself in a tropical beach.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.