Need to buck up!

Things are going badly, downturn of family issue.
Struggle for financial issue is hurting relationships.
Debts here and there. Even 3 meals is a problem.
Just want to get over this unlucky year
and wish for a better smooth year ahead.

Never worry for money like this before, used to be able to control my financial pretty well. If I am low in cash, I know where to earn it. I got my resources. But now I am so tight up with my commitments that I am obliged to work outside because I am under service. I lost my freedom and also my basic rights(to be able to earn money). Its pushing me to my limit for a bad offer which is to sign on with the air force. But that will be very harsh and unwise.

I need a miracle somewhere, please make it happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.