Back on track!


Even its a glimpse of hope, always keep it alive :)


Sometimes when you are somewhere at the lowest point of life and in a crisis, a miracle does happen and that was what has happened to me, time and time again :) Its like I am being blessed for creating miracles for myself. Just like I am equipped with a superpower - to be able to create miracles.

But of course, nothing drops from the sky. I believe firmly more on the positive attitude within me and the never dying attitude that keeps create such "miracles."

As I was complaining on my personal financial crisis where I went down into a serious recession on my previous post and just the next day, a solution came to me. Now I am a private tutor for 2 secondary 1 students and a primary 2 student, which means I will not be struggling so much on my financial issue now, or maybe not anymore :)

This news was so great to me that my relative with 3 kids is looking for a tutor, hence I decided to do what I do best, teaching and mentoring. I may not be the most experienced but I have the patience and adequate skills which is virtue.

Its the starting period, so I ain't commenting much and hope everything goes fine. However, I am feeling very fresh now where I can feel my life is full of happenings, a very passionate attitude to learn something new like languages and music. As well as joining a competitive club for table tennis, coming back to how I want it to be or it has been :)

Thanks Sweetheart, for pulling through this with me when I need support morally and spiritually. That 'push' was important! And thanks for putting on that cutie smile, seeing you smile always melts my heart! :)

Now I have got the right footing on the direction of my life, I wish for a better tomorrow everyday. I shall be off to start planning the usage of my time! God bless :)

Remember, Keep hope alive :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.