I need a plan.



Little break from a 2 years army.
Enjoying my 5 days break.
Once again pondering... what will I become in the future?

Who are you? What are you living for? Why are you here on earth? Who do I want to be?

These 4 questions, even hesitated on the first. I realised as a teen, I am still searching for a place, a spot in the earth. I have too many ambition, dreams that I want to fufill them but I dont have enough time to do all them out. I can only choose one, but which one gurantees me the best future, which gurantees me the best stability and reward?

Sign on with the singapore airforce? Get a honourable degree and work in the society? Setup my own passion and liking, an entreprenuer? Go for my passion for adventure - scuba diver? dolphin trainer? mountaineer?

One of my biggest dream is to lay my footpath on the 5 elements in the earth that not many people has gone to the extent to, blending in with the earth and witness the real beauty of the nature - the 5 elements - fire(volcano), water(sea,waterfall, lakes), air(sky diving), wood(forests) and earth (deserts, canyon & mountains)

With this, I look at myself more of an adventurer. But how far have I fufilled on the above 5 elements. Or should I say how far have I worked to move closer to my dreams?

Suddenly I felt I could answer the 4 questions I have listed. And realising who I am now is distant pretty far from who I want to be. No joke, 20 is coming. Its time to think through what I wanna do in life, I need a life plan now. My life, my plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.