你我两颗心 慢慢的靠近 :)


When that meteor crosses path high up in the sky,
its where our love path begins its journey too.
Whenever our magical 默契 re-ignites,
i believed more you are the one.

Every night,
thanks for being that someone who I can turn to,
where I can unleash all my troubles,
share my happy happenings
helping me to charge my body battery
to the maximum for the next day.

That little giggle of yours is good enough for me to pull through all the toughness i face, thanks for appearing in my life. Not only are you my lover, but also my soulmate whom i can selflishlessly share, sweetheart :)

Happy 1st Month!
Looking back at our days in our 1st month,
Those times were good, they were lovely and worth remembered for :)
我不会甜言蜜语, 更不懂得讨女孩子欢心
我只想简单的做我自己
我只希望拥有一种能力
能让我爱的人笑咪咪
因为你我两颗心 慢慢的靠近 , You belong with me :)


24th Sept @ Vivocity.
My first book out after 2 weeks confinement!
Seeing you on first sight,
that 2 weeks misery ended in a spilt second.


Told ya I would bring you to do something that you won't be doing after 21! :D


Sweetheart with birthday cake, i got the crew to sang her a birthday song.
She was shocked with the arrangement but went with it. Happy smile all over her face, and my face HAHAHA!





Lastly, hope you like the surprise I prepared for you :)

My love for you is like a candlelight,
Secretly glowing in the dark
The warmness kindles
From a tiny spark.

Few people come into our lives
and make everything shine,
but you’re one of those
rare and splendid jewels
who makes my whole world bright.
When I was sad, you made me smile.
When I was alone and blue,
you were there for me,
and you made me feel strong enough
to accomplish anything.
Because I appreciate
the many things you do,
more than words could say,
Guess the Candle of Love was the best way to express through to you, heart to heart :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.