A fairytale



"Ladies first, Gentleman second, Topher last"
A commonly heard phrase when me, topher and the girls head in towards a restaurant for our daily routine dinner, at least once every week, normally on a friday. Miller time/ Garten Beer. Sigh.. Wish I was still there.

It makes me just wanna fly over to korea, my mum have been opposing, telling me leave it how it how it ended, it was just an exchange.

I have searched through some airlines, cheapest i could find was airasia, $500+.
But I was thinking how can i pull through that long hours agony on the plane without entertainment. I really would like to go back to those time. If i do, gonna be in august after i complete my contract temp work at search network. I wish I struck some lottery or lucky draw that can sponsor me an air ticket over!

Hannam school life, Jeju trip, Seoul trip and unforgettable dinners. All that was reality, but it has became a dream. You know there are something that is really undescribable, you feel alot in your heart but its the same word that comes out, 'good'. People dont really understand how good is that, except the person who experienced it. Maybe i should just shut up, because i guess no one understands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.