Sundial dreams


These few weeks, i have been living in an uncertainty.
I shall not think that much.
I will be how i have always been - positive.



To remind myself, its the 20th of October 2009.
Its nearing to the end of the year, as a common phrase - time flies. Some goals that i have set for myself for the year 2009 have not been fufilled yet. Today, a teacher asked us what are we good at and what are we lacking of. I have so much things that i am lacking of, but i was stuck at my pros, hesitating if that is really what i am good at.

On the other note, School has started quite well.
Finally its back to the normal schedule where there are 10.10am lessons with 10 mins grace. No more 9am on the dot or what so ever. I love the 10 mins grace :D

Its good to have the school packed with students once again and seeing friends around. Misses that type of feeling. Thanks to the 6 months TEP in an empty school. TEP result should be around the corner. I aint looking forward for it, i can roughly estimate my grade at giordano after sleeping, eating, slacking and dancing in the store. Unless none of that was caught by the five CCTVs in the store.

So far so good academically, cos its only 2 days. There will be more to come (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.