Has the story ended?


One sided i guess,
Its back to where i was.
Has the story ended?



I am feeling that my schedule will be more hectic from next week onwards. I have 3 jobs on hand currently, and i am still finding ways to juggle it. Foolishly, i went to accept another job offer on recruitment consultant. After thinking for a few days on it, i decided to decline cos i wont be able to commit with 4 jobs on hand although i felt bad cos its quite a good opportunity.

Also, squash competition is on next week - 2Nov, 4Nov & 5Nov. I must be in top form if there is any chance nyp is to take back any medal. Also, this means i will be missing out some lessons. I have been training hard for this since last year, so i got to make 100% out of it.

I am left with 7 esplanade trainings and i will start work! Hurray!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.