Perspective



Its great to be given a full week rest at home but it was awful to stay awake during my nose operation last friday. Anw that isnt the main topic for this post.

Pondering some thoughts on how different people look at different things, perspective.
Have we thought of why are we doing this than that?
And the rationale behind on why are we doing it?

For eg. "Why do people go to the gym?" The most common answer would be I do not want to be fat.

However it could have been phrased to.. "I want to look good"

The "want to" and "do not want to" can tell the motivation behind each thing whether if it is a positive or negative motivational energy. A motivational energy full with hope or anger?

Another self realization thought while making my number #100+ attempt on trying to slim my body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.