The wonders of the world


What matters is the present and future, isnt it?

First week of June has passed with tests, assignments, work, events and other whatsoever, and gladly I was able to take a day off today properly for myself with ease to recharge my batteries, maybe not that much ease due to a project discussion in the morning and study for tomorrow test. But YAY! it still feels good to stay at home for more than 3 hours apart from the sleeping time. I get to watch movies, play games, take a half hour nap, look up on songs, feels good isnt it.

It amazes me how my schedule for life is right now, too much? too busy? then i think again, i still have time to online, then maybe i am not that busy. When i looked into my organiser, i realise I do alot of last minute planning, like my next week will only be full one week in advance. Its hard sometimes too when some events crashes on the same day, same time together and it gets harder when occassionally both are equally important. Then there we talk about opportunity cost, haha.

Still worse, there are times that I am supposed to do things, but then I forgot about it and it affects quite a fair bit too. Talking about this, I am guilty of this even now. Oh well, but i got to focus more on the test tomorrow, I studied but not to that confident level yet, so gonna do that in a moment. Okay enough of my own reflection.

-------------------------------

I have this book at home call - Wonders of the world with lots of really nice coloured pictures with basically the wonders of the world. I have started reading only on the south africa part only with introductions on deserts here and there. You know we see bushmens on the TV, we see them on books, on videos, but I have this huge ambition and curiousity, how do they really look like in face to face, how do they react when they see humans?

I even have a bigger ambition and adventure heart to climb mountains, deserts, waterfalls. How does it feel like to be on a place where we are so vulnerable to the surroundings that we have wild animals around, robbers, and maybe some creatures that we even have not see before in such a sheltered place like Singapore. But the thing that i want to unlock in my heart is when i get to reach the peak of the mountain, the waterfall, being those few to be on it and look at the world with a different perspective.

Not only that, I want to travel around and explore this wonderful world and its history. The globe has so many countries, so many cities, why do we have to keep ourselves strictly at Singapore, where is such a sheltered place. I believe there are many things to see out there, there are many things for me to do to unlock my curiousity. But then to be realistic, I am still 18. For me to achieve that, some courses and workshops could be on the way down 10-20 years time.

Upcoming week: 3 tests, 3 workdays at mediacorp, 2 workdays at universal studio, watching a recording show at mediacorp on thurs, self proclaimed sports day on friday. The busier i get, I will stop thinking on necessary stuffs, hopefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.