Going bonkers


I am not escaping,
I just need a break to think about it.
Search for the answer when september starts.

Life starting to become complicated at the wrong time.
All coming together at the same time when I only have 24 hours per day and I dont want to sacrifice any too. Goshhh.
3Part-time Jobs, Full time student, Weekly CCA, School killer projects, Personal entrepreneur plan. Whats more on the 'right' time, its world cup. All these are killing me, trying to find time to chill out during this holiday and yes i did. How i wish this death semester quickly ends and get to Korea to study in september.

I will be flying off on the first week of september, and i think it will be a good time for me to getaway from singapore and get a breather from all these and of course something that is hindering me still. I hope by the time i come back, I will be a brand new person, a better one.

Now, I have got to concentrate on this semester. It will determine whether I am eligible for an entry to local university.

On a happy tone, it feels good when you have gotten recognition from someone who has a strict personality, and I am talking about my strict supervisor of my attachment who has MIRACELY given me A grade for my internship. Her past record was kicking one student out and giving C grade to a GPA 4 pointer student. Although she was really strict, but I did learnt many from her motherly advices. "Be a different youngster." Thank you Melissa Wee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.