It Hurts..

Alright ,
I finished my chinese paper 1 and 2 today!~
Felt more relieved.

Left 4 papers now , physics paper 2 , ss , chem paper 1 and physics paper 1.

Alright.
After 12 nov. I will be free liiaos.
And i will try to get back the thing that i have lost.

This time round , when i do my chinese o levels paper.
I felt very different from the time that i have took it on may.
I guess the reason was her.
My mind is all filled with nothing but her.
I couldnt concentrate when i was doing my compo.




Everyday , I look at the letters that u gave me.
I am starting to memorise bit by bit of it in my heart.
Tear drops are inevitable.
U wrote me so many letters , yet i only replied some back to you.
I regretted for taking u for granted.
You know its not easy for me to forget our past and u know too.
Its already the 93th day that we have break.
And its also ur 88th day that u guys have been together.
I guess u guys must be celebrating now.
Every night , I will think about you.
And i tear every night.
The Lively Alex is already dead ,
Without you , i will never be able to find back the real me.

I dun mind if u turn into a guy or become a crazy gurl or what.
I just hope that we still can be together again.
I know its sounds impossible.
I know i didnt cherish you and took u for granted instead.
It was bcos of my stupidity.
I realised my mistake.
And i beg for a last chance from you.

I rather to be stabbed right into my heart by a million of knives than to have the current situation now.

I am willing to give up the whole world just for you.
Bcos i know u are the only one that i am looking for.
Although it really hurts than a million of knives stabbing in ,
But this will not stop me from loving you.
I Still Love You Nicole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.