Hope. Believe. Miracle.



Before this month ends.
Please allow me to rant on this space.
Whenever I rant my unhappiness here,
it would seem to miraculously work out fine after.

May was great, early June was too.
But last friday wasn't a pleasant experience, considering I am finishing my army service soon on 7 Aug. Detailed story would not be appropriate to share here, it would be worse if I got caught here for some stupid breach of leaking information but to summarise it, I was stupid and unlucky. You can bug me if u wanna hear it, I may share :)

Hence I am here to ask for help.
It would always work for me for some reasons, I may sound like a lunatic but it really happened. When I went out of cash once during my poly years, my bank miraculously came out a $200. When I met difficulties in studies, exams and friendship issues. Things would work out fine after venting unhappiness here. Because this time it seems that I maybe in deep trouble, which in the worst case I could be squatting in the "monkey house". If there is a miracle angel in my life, please help me this once to get through this last obstacle of my NS journey.

I shall wait for you with an open heart which I always had after ranting, constantly believing that tomorrow will be a better day :) Keep hope alive always. Thats my motto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

Comrades Forever

Once upon a time in Korea