You finally find you and I collide :)



From day 1, I knew you was the one.

And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you
Laying low on the wooden chair at midnight
With stars aligned,
as if they are stringed together.

Enjoying the cool breeze ,
and the calm sound of the wave
.
As we count the stars,
something came swifting pass across our eyes.

Doubted but shouted, "METEOR!"
We looked at each other with a loud silence

Laying low again after the excitement,
another meteor flew pass once again.

How many times does one get to see a meteor?
2 meteors came flying within a night,
and only in our eyes,
as if telling us a message.

At then, I knew I can't be wrong, you are the one.









Missing the last evening at redang with you on the hammock.

I am so glad, I found you :)




Redang was an awesome place where I had many fond memories in this 4D3N trip. When we first checked in, the receptionist asked if we were siblings. And the next moment what we know is we found a "daddy", this diving instructor named khye with a special accent where his first impression was.. "Come to daddy". Siblings and daddy.. yea.. linkage.

Then we found another diving instructor came attacking to dawn during our snorkling session, named xin dong. Dawn felt so uneasy about it and made a report. 夏日么么茶 part 2 :) Then we had some good time playing monkey with volleyball after having a failed volleyball session, but it was so funny with cutie pie running around trying to catch the ball :)

Then we drenched ourselves in the curvy waves of the beautiful sea, an epic scene of my pretty girl being slapped by the wave lol. I did warned her.. maybe.. 0.5seconds? lol.

Evening was the best as in the middle of the night, i saw meteor and it was twice in a night glazing pass through me and her eyes. Love that shared moment :) Dont doubt, that was only day 1.

Day 2, we took it slower abit with my pretty girl complaining tired after snorkling session in the morning, so we all had a good 3 hours sleep. After that we went for dinner and ktv session.

Day 3 was the best, i had my pretty girl beside me most of the time that day :) Lying on the wooden chair in the afternoon enjoying the wave and heart to heart talk session accompanied with cocktails. We had an afternoon snorkling session where we felt it was the best discovering sharks and other sea creatures. Pretty girl enjoyed the most i guess, she was literally a princess. Evening time, we had to enjoy the hammock relaxation. Had some good moments with my pretty girl as well.



Life is really amazing sometimes,
It all started with a thought to find a temp job before army.
a kbox session,
a sms,
a call,
a dinner.
I never shared such connection with someone before.
I am glad you came into my life.

We had a great day today, 7th Sep 2011.
Can't take my eyes off of you.
I was late, i lost so much time,
but I promise i will make it up.
I am glad, we finally collide :)



Saying bye to emo posts, no more emo posts ever!
Cos I know I don't have to be anymore :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.